This data protection declaration is a translation of the underlying German version. Only the German original has legal force. Responsible in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Wirtschafts- und Aufbaugesellschaft Stormarn mbH
D-23843 Bad Oldesloe
Represented by the managing director Detlev Hinselmann
Register court AG Lübeck
VAT ID number DE 135 132 006
This website uses SSL encryption for security and to protect the transfer of personal information and other sensitive content.
1. Data collection
As a matter of principle, you can visit our online website was-stormarn.de without telling who you are. We only save the IP address of the visitor to our website, which the web server automatically logs in so-called server log ﬁles. This information will only be evaluated for statistical purposes and will serve to improve our offer. The visitor remains as an individual here otherwise anonymous. The following data is collected:
• Our visited website
• Date and time at the time of access
• Amount of data sent in bytes
• Source / reference from which you came to the page
• Browser used
• Operating system used
• Used IP address
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies. These are small text ﬁles that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser. Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. These cookies are automatically deleted after a speciﬁed period, which may differ depending on the cookie. Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for speciﬁc cases or in general. You can do this with the respective browser in the settings under the point Allow / disallow security / cookies. Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us via e-mail or via our contact form, personal data is collected. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. Your rights as a customer
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data:
– Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the processing methods used, the data protection laws, the data protection laws and the data protection laws. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectiﬁcation, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including proﬁling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR that exist when your data are transferred to third countries;
– Right of rectiﬁcation pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you corrected and/or incomplete data stored by us completed without delay.
– Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulﬁlment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you dispute, is veriﬁed, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection due to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet known whether our legitimate reasons prevail
– Right to be informed in accordance with art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectiﬁcation, cancellation or limitation of the processing to the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectiﬁcation, cancellation or limitation of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
– Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person as far as this is technically feasible.
– Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
– Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
5. Right of objection and duration of storage
Wirtschafts- und Aufbaugesellschaft Stormarn mbH respects your right as a customer to determine what happens to your data. Therefore, you have the right to request the deletion of your data at any time. If no legal or accounting retention periods force us to store your data, we will immediately comply. The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal requirements.